Prentice, WI Highlights
Trick or Treating
OCTOBER 31, 2020
4:00 P.M. – 6:00 P.M.
PLEASE FOLLOW CDC COVID 19 GUIDELINES
Current Job Openings
Public Works Equipment Operator
Village of Prentice, is accepting applications to fill the position of Public Works Equipment Operator. The Public Works Equipment Operator provides general labor and technical skills in support of the delivery of public services including, but not limited to, water utility, sewer utility, storm water, maintenance of public streets and right of way, parks and recreational facilities, building maintenance, operation of equipment and medium duty dump trucks, and maintenance of vehicles and equipment.
Required Experience, Education, and Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of directly related work experience
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin driver’s license and have access to an operable and registered vehicle
- Must possess a valid Wisconsin Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) Class B minimum with air brake endorsement or be able to obtain one within 90 days of employment
- Position requires occasional overtime work.
- Must pass a post-offer, pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical.
- Employee subject to random drug screening
- Must be able to obtain water/sewer licenses within one year of employment.
The Recruitment Process
A complete application includes:
- A completed Village of Prentice employment application, available at village clerk’s office located at: 403 Center Street, Prentice, WI or at www.vil.prentice.wi.gov
- A current resume, demonstrating qualifications for this position
- A list of three (3) work-related references
Starting pay will be D.O.Q. plus an excellent benefits package
Applications will be accepted until November 09, 2020 at 3:30 p.m.